Pupils got to ask some questions about the trip today here are the answers to some of them:
What time do we leave?
- We leave at 7pm on Sunday. Please be on the KHS car park for 6:30
Will there be a way to charge phones on the bus?
Will there be WIFI on the bus?
What is the food going to be like?
- You chose your dinner for Paris
- You need to plan your own food from Sunday the 31st all the way til dinner on Monday the 1st.
- The food at the chateau is varied and veggie option will be available.
- You will need to have your own food for the Saturday 06th lunch/Dinner and Sunday 07th breakfast
Will there be Wi-FI at the Chateau?
- In one area only. I do not know yet if it is open to pupils.
Is there any seating plan in the bus?
- No, but some seats will be reserved for teachers and exits
Will other people be staying with us?
Is there a time for bed at the Chateau?
- Of course. Lights out at 11.
Do we need to pay for the activities and when?
- The only paying activity is the zoo (£9). Bring enough money for your ticket with you to France. Some pocket money is advisable if you want to do some of the chateau's paying activities.
Can we have wine with dinner if we are 16?